Monday, November 16, 2009

Will A Blue-Tooth USB Connect To A Moto Razr And Transfer Data?

I was looking at the software to d/l and u/l to my phone.


The software is 40-50 dollars.


But I don't want to keep using email (and data charges)


But someone told me if I get a Blue-Tooth USB adapter, I won't need software. Just plug, connect and go.


Are they right?

Will A Blue-Tooth USB Connect To A Moto Razr And Transfer Data?
You still need Motorola Phone Tools.





For ringtones, managing your address book, sending texts, etc. get Motorola Phone Tools. If you don't have a Motorola phone, get a P2K Program like P2kTools. To transfer games and java apps, use the program Midway.





Check out this site for tons of programs for accessing your pictures, music and video, modding your phone with games, ringtones, themes and backgrounds, as well as advanced modding for experts. It also has links to purchase the data cables you need.





http://allmobiles.110mb.com





Personally, I have used this software for working with the Motorola razr, krzr and rokr, and some Samsung models as


well.
Reply:Yes, you can use a Bluetooth adapter to transfer data.





Also, if you need, you can get a miniUSB cable as well.

football shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net