Saturday, November 14, 2009

Blue tooth USB device sync software for Motorola razor V3?

I bought a blue tooth usb device for my new razor fire phone. I have Windows XP home edition on my computer. Does windows have any software to make maximum use of the link to my cell phone. I want to be able to sync my calendar and phone book. If I can maybe pictures and music.

Blue tooth USB device sync software for Motorola razor V3?
i have windows XP home edition too. and yes you can put the program on your computer. My girl has a Razor aswell, she can do just about anything from here to her razor. the blue tooth should have come with the usb cordless jack if it did not take it back to the store and get a refund or a new blue tooth package.





the blue tooth has a program that you can do just about anything with kind like you can use a program to make your own custom ringtones and put them on your phone as mp3.
Reply:go to motorola.com for any bluetooth files or files needed for your motorola phone,such music downloads and pictures....just look under phone downloads...i have the v3m plus krzr k1m and thats what i did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net