Saturday, November 14, 2009

Blue Tooth - distorted sound?

I have a Verizon Razr phone and a Blue Tooth (not Verizon). My reception is good but it sounds muffled as well as the person on the other end has commented that they can hear their voice (echo) and that my voice also sounds muffled or like I'm in a tunnel.





Any experiences like this and any suggestions to improve the sound. Should I try the one from Verizon that matches my phone? The one I currently have is like an after market model.





If you have a suggestion as to a Make/Model I should try please let me know.





Thanks!

Blue Tooth - distorted sound?
Verizon has absolutly NOTHING to do with the audio quality on your bluetooth headset. First recommendations would be to make sure both units are fully charged.. also it is recommended that you use your earpiece on the same side of your body that your phone sits. Please be aware of aftermarket Bluetooth headsets. I have not had any luck with them. I prefer to stick with brands like Motorola and Jabra for the simple reason they give you a year warranty from the time of purchase.I am very familiar with both companies return policies and found they usually have no issues with replacement. As for a suggestion on a headset.


All bluetooth headsets have basically the same audio quality.. it's all a preference on how you want to wear it and when youll be using it..





if your going to use it all day I would recommend the Motorola HS605 or the Jabta bt500 those styles hug behind the ear for a more secure fit.





Some of the new Stylish ones would be the Jabra JX10 that one looks real classy(expensive too)





The Motorola H300 is operated by a Triple A battery, is has the most talk time %26amp; stand by time than any headset(30hrs talk 30days stand by) I found its good for the person who will just use it once in a while.Although I've heard the battery can be heavy on the ear Energizer makes these super light weight batteries now.





I personally like the Plantronics Discovery 640. Its got custom eargels to fit inside the ear check out www.yesofcourse.com they have a good sale right now.. it comes with more pieces than youll actually use(like an adapter for the charger so you can use you Nokia(single pin)/Sonyerickson(lrg.2prong port)/motorola(small 2 prong port) I've listed a link to the one that i'm using..





also call those guys at the website they will answer all your questions.. Hope I gave you enough info to start with...


(oh yeah just remembered stay away from generic brands 'cause usually there warranty or return policy sucks)





Source(s):





http://www.yesofcourse.com/index.asp?pag...





(your carrier (Verizon) has nothing to do with the preformance of the bluetooth device)





when you finally get your earpiece for troubleshooting call 888 moto blu (motorola tech support for bluetooth) good luck
Reply:let me guess, you are using a h500 headset? The problem is the firmware of the phone and the headset. It might be your phone's firmware is older than the headsets or vice versa. If you can, exchange the headset for a new one. If not, see if you can have the phones firmware updated at the verizon store...





~J


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net