Monday, November 16, 2009

Cell Phone help with blue tooth?

Ok I have a SamsungT509 not a real fancy phone but it does have blue tooth. My brother blue toothed me some mp3 ringtones and it will not let me save them as my ringtone. It will however let me save them as my alarm tone? Any one know why and how can I fix this?? thanks I am really not that "savy" with cell phones so explain it to me please!

Cell Phone help with blue tooth?
Im not sure what service provider you have, that is probaly what matters more than anything. Some phones have it locked so that you can not use mp3's as ring tones, but you have to purchase the actualy ring tone. Other phones if the mp3 is more than so large of a file or so many seconds long, it will not let you use it as a ring tone. It really depends on the service provider and the phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net