Saturday, November 14, 2009

My PS3 and Linksys and Blue Tooth??

My PS3 i play Online with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfar... and i just bought a Blue Tooth.. and some how it was working on my PS3 and i was able to chat and while i play the game with others.. but now my Blue Tooth is messing up?? the Audio is Good on the settings but online play it tends to mess up... does it have to do with my Blue Tooth and Linksys Wireless having some kinda Same Feq?? I need some Help??

My PS3 and Linksys and Blue Tooth??
In COD4 they are still working on the servers which can affect voice chat on your Bluetooth. It might be crisp and clear one game and be distorted the next. You just have to put up with it until they come out with another update to fix these problems. Resistance has the best communication over Bluetooth so far. Warhawk cuts in and out on me occasionally.
Reply:If u have mad cat take that crap back


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net