Saturday, November 14, 2009

I want to buy a blue tooth form my sony ericsson mobile. Which is best.?

I wan to buy a blue tooth for my Sony Ericsson Mobile (W700i). There are hell lot of bloo tooth devices available in the marked from differetn companie. If i want to buy blue tooth to my w700i mobile should i buy Sony ericsson only or any blue tooth of of some other company alos will match with it?


Can anyone suggest please.

I want to buy a blue tooth form my sony ericsson mobile. Which is best.?
Hi lan B,





You can buy from any company and they will work with your phone.





We have had real good luck with Platronics that we purchased at Best Buy.





Norm
Reply:It is not just a matter of which is the best, it is rather mostly which is compatible for your particular mobile and use.. for example some are designed with specific needs in mind too.





If you want to be dead on with the right choice of bluetooth, then go to the sonyerricson's official website, check your phone model number and click enhancements, you will find all the right ones there for your phone.

dance shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net