Saturday, November 14, 2009

Blue tooth problem!!!plz help!!?

i'm trying to send some files from my motorola v3 to my lap top ..it's ready in the blue tooth devices for the lap top..i can just send files from the lap top to my cell....but i cant send files from my cell to the lap top...everytime i try to send files its first (seeking) then a box appears at the cell that says : "'service not supported"!!!!......plz help!!!














thnxxx

Blue tooth problem!!!plz help!!?
If you have paired up both units it should work fine, since its not maybe you need to change the settings on your phone to "available" or auto connect. I hope this helps.
Reply:you have to pair cell phone with your desktop inorder to send files. if you need further assistance, I/m me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net