Monday, November 16, 2009

Nokia PC Suite - cannot complete connection (BLUE-TOOTH)?

I am using a Nokia 6230i and I have installed the nokia suite and purchased a IVT BlueSoleil USB (blue tooth dongle). I have installed the USB software.





When I click get connected on the nokia PC software I choose blue booth, then IVT BlueSoleil, then my phone name, and click next. I keep th password of 123 and click next.





BUT then it cannot complete the connection at the bottom left of my screen it says connection failed.





How can I make it complete the connection. I have switched my blue tooth on and made it visible





HELP????????

Nokia PC Suite - cannot complete connection (BLUE-TOOTH)?
Go to the menu, press blue-tooth, then press HELP %26amp; follow the instructions, if, the problem is not solved, then go to your dealer, where you have purchased the cell phone nor go to the Service Centre.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net