Monday, May 17, 2010

Where do I buy a blue tooth for a blackberry?

I wanted to get one for my dad for Christmas since he's in sales and always on the phone. I don't know anything about them...anyone know where to go or any other fun blue tooth facts?

Where do I buy a blue tooth for a blackberry?
you can get bluetooth sets everywere. Best buy, office depot, circuit city, blackberry.com, even at your local service provider dealer.





I have a blackberry curve and use a Plantronics Discovery 640. Plantronics made great headsets. Take a look at there website: http://www.plantronics.com/north_america...





You can also get them from ebay....thats were i got mine for half the price
Reply:nothing to know. They are just fancy headsets ... wireless. You can go to any phone store or electronics store.


May I suggest the Plantronics model 665H. There is a blackberry version you can buy on the accesorries secont on blackberry.com.


Its what I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net