Monday, May 17, 2010

How do I set up my blue tooth?

I have a sprint Samsung phone...it came with a blue tooth and although i following the directions i cant get it to work....any advice?

How do I set up my blue tooth?
for sprint Samsung phone :





12. Here’s the key part - the Bluetooth Mobile Phone Setup Screen. Leave the Username and Password fields blank, but enter #777 as the Phone Number. Choose Sprint PCS Vision as the Modem Script and click Continue.


13. You should see a Congratulations screen. Click Quit.


14. Get Connected. To do this, with your phone paired, open Internet Connect on your Mac.


15. Click on the Bluetooth icon and click Connect.
Reply:I have that same Samsung Blade phone and I am having troubel with it too. I read the directions and it says the samsung phone should send the signal first. That didnt help me but I am telling you all I know ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net