Monday, May 17, 2010

My friend thinks he can control a computer remotely with blue tooth. Wtf is he talking about?

Okay so I was talking to my friend today, and he was like "yeah on my phone's bluetooth menu I have this thing called remote control. i think that means I can control a computer remotely on my phone with blue tooth if I accept a dialogue on the computer". his phone isn't really nice either, it's just like some sony ericson slider phone. it's not like a pocketpc or a smart phone. i was like wtf no... you can't do that, but he seriously thinks he can control a computer with bluetooth from his phone, just by accepting a pop up on the computer, without even installing any thing else on the computer besides a blue tooth receiver and the basic windows blue tooth program. please some one tell me i'm right so i can tell him to shut up cuz he thinks i'm an idiot for not believing him....

My friend thinks he can control a computer remotely with blue tooth. Wtf is he talking about?
It meands nothing like that, all it means is that he ahs bluethooth and he can use a headset. REmotly use the headset.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net