Friday, May 21, 2010

How to get music on my phone through computer? And Blue tooth question as well.?

I have a Razer phone, and I've seen people with whole songs on theirs, as well as on other phones. I was wondering if there was a way that I could get music or anything else on my phone via my computer.





And another question, but one on blue tooth: How do you exchange pictures or ring tones you've purchased? Because I've tried and it hasn't work, so am I missing anything?

How to get music on my phone through computer? And Blue tooth question as well.?
I am using ventones which is a site in which you upload a song that belongs to you or you find it in ventones, you choose 20 sec. of it, and use it as your ringtone. It is free.





http://www.ventones.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net