Saturday, May 15, 2010

I have a usb blue tooth 2.0 for my PC can i use it to become wireless with a router?

i use to have a wireless adapter but it was slow and it came with the router at that time. Now i have a better ranging router but is it possible to use blue tooth at all?





I know wireless is wireless but can i use bluetooth with router?





OKAY if i need a adapter which is better usb or card and whats the best maker with good mbps for a desktop?





I have a linksys router brought in 2007

I have a usb blue tooth 2.0 for my PC can i use it to become wireless with a router?
no.





i have no experience with the usb dongle wifi thing but i think the pci card wifi is better.
Reply:man





linksys,


unfortunately yahoo is doing something with link, otherwise there are some good material on bluetooth acting as wireless with a router.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net