Friday, May 21, 2010

My service is Metro and I have a blue tooth question.?

For the life of me I can not figure out how to send music files to other blue tooth phones. Anyone know how?

My service is Metro and I have a blue tooth question.?
It depends on what phone you have, but in most cases you will connect to it as if you were connecting to a headset. Pair the two together and then you may have to send from the song directly. In other words, go to your song that you want send and it should say something like send or transfer. It will then give you choice of transferring via bluetooth or e-mail. Choose bluetooth and wait for it to send. Make sure the other phone allows for the transfer.
Reply:Actually, you won't need a cord. The pairing I spoke of is an electronic pairing over the bluetooth connection. It ios just as if you were connecting a bluetooth headset to a phone.





Good Luck!! Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net