Friday, May 21, 2010

My Blackberry 8700c is giving me troubles with the blue-tooth can anyone help?

I want to give a file from my mom's phone to my blackberry, its a Mp3 ring tone. I was trying to do it via. blue-tooth and my mom's razor V3 could not find my BB (p.s. my BB is set to be visible at all times) but when i wanted to connect to her phone my BB connected to her razor. anyone know what to do?

My Blackberry 8700c is giving me troubles with the blue-tooth can anyone help?
I have a 8700c and have never been able to get it to do that. I know that the bluetooth function is for a few data sharing events but sound and video file transfers between blackberry and other devices have not been successful.





Just remember that if you are going from like device to like device (Razr to Razr) you will have greater success than unlike devices.

art

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net