Friday, May 21, 2010

I am trying to connect my pda to my phone using blue tooth...I have the pass key to enter in my pda...?

but when my phone asks me for the blue tooth passkey I have no idea what it is....does anyone know what the generic password is for the bluetooth that comes with the motorola razor (its a pink one if that matters) Thanks

I am trying to connect my pda to my phone using blue tooth...I have the pass key to enter in my pda...?
hmmm..ok u no the pass for the pda right type the same in the phone the pass should be the same like me i have an n70 when i connect to some 1 it asks passkey type anything like 111 and then ok the other phone will ask u the passkey same 111
Reply:the default is usually all 0's. such as - 0000. if not, try the manual for the bluetooth, should say in there Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net